Massive Audio F4
The Massive Audio F4 is a 2" Exit, 4-Bolt Mount Horn that is made from cast aluminum for durable, high performance dispersion and accurate sound reproduction. The aluminum construction also acts as a heat sink to provide additional cooling to high powered drivers. The F4 horn works in conjunction with Massive Audio compression drivers PAT 200 and PAT 400 for perfect dispersion of high frequencies for applications from extraordinary "in-car" SPL to large stadiums.
"On a Stage or in a Car Massive Drives it Home!"
- 2" Bolt On.
- Ideal for Sound reproduction in small, medium and large-size environments.
- Optimized to increase directivity which raises max SPL.
- Improve loading of the driver which magnifies efficiency.
- Throat: 2"
- Material: Aluminum
- Dispersion: 45 x 45
- Connection: 4-Bolt on
- Low Frequency Limit (Hz): 600
- Width in (mm): 6.1 (156)
- Height in (mm): 6.1 (156)
- Length in (mm): 5.15 (131)