Monitor Audio Silver W12 subwoofer, white
The Silver W12 active subwoofer's 500 watt DSP controlled amplifier utilises advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques and superior processing to increase dynamic control and deliver far greater head-room. A sealed box construction ensures tight, fast and tuneful bass all the way down to a thunderous 22Hz in a typical room set up.
- Ultra long throw 12” driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) cone.
- Triple suspended driver for ultimate linearity, ensuring control at high power and long excursions.
- Oversized black anodized 3” driver voice coil provides high power handling and low distortion.
- Powerful 500 watt RMS Class-D amplifier ensures instantaneous high current delivery.
- DSP processing with driver optimisation and crossover performed digitally.
- Monitor Audio developed Automatic Position Correction (APC) optimises response for room acoustics.
- USB input for firmware updates.
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact).
- 12 volt trigger provides switching control from AV amp or processor.
- 25mm (1”) MDF construction.
- Heavy radial cabinet bracing.
- Top mounted control panel for easy access to main features.
- Selected real wood veneer or high gloss piano finishes.