Monitor Audio Bronze W10 subwoofer, walnut
This is Bronze bass, deeply provisioned, authentically proportioned and dynamically fleet of foot, re-tooled from the ground up to punctuate the sound of every Bronze system with stunningly natural bass transients, timed to perfection.
The sophisticated W10 subwoofer is a Bronze original, featuring an exclusive trinity of uprated amplifier topology, powerful DSP processing and long-throw driver design. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques, custom DSP tuning and a massive power reservoir combine to generate enormous dynamic headroom from the Class D power-pack, allowing the driver to drop low and punch hard without distortion for a truly sensational deep bass experience.
A down-firing 10" ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) ensures that with the same compact footprint as its predecessor, the W10 delivers an incredible 6 dB greater SPL at 40 Hz. Choose how you enjoy the W10’s prodigious bass energy with pre-set EQ settings for music, movie or impact.
- Ultra long throw 10" driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- 10" flat panel ABR (auxiliary bass driver) mounted on the bottom to augment low frequency extension and power handling
- Powerful Class-D Amplifier delivering over 200 W with low distortion
- Switch Mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12 volt trigger - provides switching control from AV amp, processor or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
- Heavy cabinet bracing applied to provide stiff, low resonance cabinet
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes