Massive Audio BT12 subwoofer
The BT-12 Pre-Loaded Subwoofers are rated at 300 Watts RMS with an internally wired 2 Inch - 2 Ohm Voice Coil final configuration built into an impact resistant ABS enclosure with black carpeting and red Massive logo!
The CEA 2031 compliant pre-loaded subwoofer has the classic red Massive logo centered on the PP Vacuum Dust Cap. Also found on the BT12 is the tight Red stitching that’s sewn through a UV treated non-pressed paper cone onto a Pressed foam surround. Then it’s bonded to a heavy gauge steel basket that’s bolted to a high flux Y30 Strontium Ferrite magnet.
Then everything dances on a springy poly cotton spider with high powered woven tinsel leads that connect to spade speaker connectors. These Loaded Boxes are the perfect solution for DIY installs systems.
- Heavy Stamped Steel Baskets
- UV Treated Non-Pressed Paper Cones
- EROM Foam Surrounds with Red Stitching
- 4-Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coils
- Round PP Vacuum Dust Caps
- High Energy Double Stacked Magnets
- Poly Cotton Spider with Woven Tinsel Leads
- Black Anodized Deep Steel Woofer Bars
- Dual Impedance Black Anodized Former
- 5 Way Binding Push Terminals
- High Quality Industrial Grade Carpet
- Size: 12"
- Peak Watts: 600
- RMS Watts: 300
- Cone: Laminated Paper
- Voice Coil: High Impedance Aluminum Former with EISV
- Surround: Pressed Foam
- Magnet: High Flux Y30 Strontium Ferrite
- Basket: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Tinsel Leads: Poly Cotton Spider
- X-Max: 7mm
- SPL: 90.1 dB
- Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 14" (60,9 x 35,5 x 35,5 cm)